|Concurrent Calls per User||2 call||4 calls||8 calls||8 calls|
|Devices per User||1||10||10||10|
|100+ Phone Services Mobility|
|Collaboration: Chat – File Sharing – iPhone/Android Apps||—|
|WebRTC Kite: Collaborate with customers over the web||—||—|
|WebRTC Ubiconf: Live Conference Meetings – Recording – Facebook & Youtube streaming||—||—|
|WebAPI – TAPI – Integration: Connect online and offline CRM||—||—|
|CDR-View: Data analysis for managers – Contact Center Manager||—||—||—|
|WBI Wildix Business Intelligence*: Text to speech and Dynamic IVR – Automatic speech Transcription – Receive Voicemail as text – Dial by name||—||—||—|
Monthly Cost per User
* Prices are subject to change
Licensing Features Details
* 2h per Month per License – Not available on Lifetime Licenses ** System wide features. One license activate the feature for the full system
Periodic license check:
Wildix system is a software running on an HW or Virtual CPU. Like every software, Wildix software has to be regularly updated to guarantee the security of the system. Wildix is committed to provide the state-of-the-art security and simplicity that exceeds the market standard. PBX certificates and licenses are checked daily. The PBX TLS certificates are auto-generated and updated every two months if the PBX is reachable on the Internet via HTTPs. Should the PBX not be reachable via the Internet, the certificate must be uploaded manually and then updated before its expiration. The daily check ensures that:
- the system is running with valid certificates (to make sure all clients are communicating without the risk of their communications being intercepted)
- the system has not been duplicated (this prevents a man-in-the-middle attack)
- the software version running on the system is not known for security issues, otherwise an alert to upgrade the system is given to the system manager. Failing to do so could cause the system to disable certain features that could compromise the system.
- the system is running within acceptable performance parameters (memory and CPU), otherwise an alert is given to the system manager to improve the performance of the underlying HW or Virtual environment.
- The check is executed daily at a random time, this can be modified to run at a regular time or day of the week.
- The connection is made to the server “api.wildix.com” optionally via an HTTP proxy (wmp.wildix.com – WMS version lower than 3.86)
- The protocol used is based on HTTPs with high level encryption, no incoming connection is needed for the system check to work. The protocol can also work through a customer’s web proxy
- The average data size exchanged on the connection is 2 Kb daily
- The system ignores a failed connection attempt for up to 14 days, thus it is safe to keep the system offline and permit the connection at least once every two weeks.
- In case a connection attempt fails repeatedly during 14 days, the system limits available features to guarantee the customer safety. An alert is given to users of the system. To restore a full system operation it is sufficient to permit the outbound connection and select the option “Refresh via Internet” in the WMS Settings menu – Activation / Licenses.
Transfer, upgrade, downgrade of licenses:
Licenses are assigned to one end user and are not transferable between different end users. Monthly and Yearly licenses numbers can be increased or decreased at any time. Lifetime licenses cannot be decreased or upgraded.
Licenses duration, support and upgrades:
Licenses are available with an expiry period of 1 month, 1 year, 5 years (recurrent licenses) or LifeTime. All licenses are renewed automatically at the end of the validity duration. Renewal can be stopped at any time and will become effective from the end of the current validity period. Some features are not available on LifeTime licenses, as specified above. All recurrent licenses include 24h / 7 emergency support and free upgrade to minor and major versions. LifeTime licenses don’t provide access to emergency support, upgrade is possible only to minor versions, as long as the yearly support fee is paid each year since the license has been activated. LifeTime licenses can’t be upgraded to major versions.
Use the Rubik's Cube solver here and it will fix your scrambled puzzle for you! Just set the scrambled colors and let the program find the solution for you.