GRANDSTREAM LINE OF VOIP PHONES
HIGH END IP PHONES
The GXP2170 is a powerful High-End IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilizing the GXP2170’s 12 line keys, 4.3 inch color display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. Provide users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the device’s dual Gigabit, PoE network ports. Maximized call control, expandable speed dial/BLF capabilities and a sleek design makes this phone the ultimate high-volume experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
The GXP2135 is the ideal selection for busy users who value call control, productivity and usability, and manage medium to heavy call volumes. Equipped with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch color LCD display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys, the GXP2135 enables quick and powerful usability.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2135 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2135 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
The DP750 creates an immersive DECT network to enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution and user flexibility is achieved when paired with up to five phones in Grandstream’s DECT series. The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors. This base station delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering essential call control features and functionalities, such as 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer. A seamless, unified interaction can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all handsets a shared SIP account from the DP750. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
- Supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station
- 5 DP720 handsets are supported by each DP750
- Supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the DP750 base station
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset
- Full HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset
- 3.5mm headset jack, 3-way voice conferencing
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
The GXP2200 Extension module is the ideal choice for providing powerful call control and flexibility to any user. The module itself boasts an intuitive and clear design, with 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching. Each module supports visibility for up to 40 additional contacts and extensions, while also supporting the ability to connect up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules to compatible Grandstream phones for visibility on up to 160 new contacts/extensions. Users can enjoy the added productivity that the GXP2200EXT brings with its feature rich design. It supports traditional call features on each of its programmable buttons, including bridged line appearance/shared call appearance, busy lamp fields, call park/pick-up, speed dial, presence, intercom, and conference/transfer/forward.
- 128×384 backlit LCD display
- 20 programmable dual-color buttons per module, 2 pages per module (40 contacts total)
- BLF/speed dial
- Daisy-chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions
- BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward and more
The WP825 is a ruggedized portable Wi-Fi IP phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security. This cordless Wi-Fi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, an advanced antenna design and roaming
support. By adding 8-hour talk time and HD voice with dual-MICs, the WP825 offers an affordable option and comes equipped with a combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 2000mAh battery, 8 hour talk time, 200-hour standby
- Integrated Bluetooth to connect headsets
- Configurable button for push-to-talk
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- Ruggedized design. Waterproof, dustproof, and drop safe from 2.5m